My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

PUSHOVER

As readers of this blog know, it takes almost no encouragement to get me to launch a tutorial. The responses convince me that someone out there will read what I write, and for an author, that is, after all, the ultimate reward. So, give me a day or so to decide where to start, and I will try my hand at these mini-tutorials. In the end, I will probably do all of them.

1 comment:

Debbylee said...

Professor Wolff, i so look forward to your mini-tutorials. Life circumstance has made it difficult to keep up with the longer ones. I am still so grateful for modern technology allowing me to look in on your views on the passing scene. My children often wonder what makes me laugh so hard.

I know now if anyone ever asks me who I would most like to have dinner with in the world today, it would be you. Still remember the lunch we had in my senior year at UMass. You are truly an inspiration! If it were in Paris...that would be all the better!
With warm regards, Deb (Turner) Carroll