My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 7, 2013

JUST IN TIME FOR EASTER

Understanding Rawls is now available on Kindle for $9.99, thanks to Michael Hemmingsen, and Understanding Marx will be shortly.  I expect that Kant's Theory of Mental Activity will be available in a few weeks.  Boxed sets will also be available with chocolates, suitable as Easter gifts for little children [that is a joke, just so no one gets confused.]  I find that it is much easier to re-publish one's old books than to write new ones.  Maybe that explains J. D. Salinger.

3 comments:

trane said...

Congratulations.

One small thing:
It looks like the price is §14.99.

http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Rawls-Reconstruction-Critique-ebook/dp/B00BPWNS24/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1362690765&sr=1-1&keywords=robert+paul+wolff+understanding+rawls

Looking forward to reading it, though.

Cheers,
trane

Robert Paul Wolff said...

I just checked, and the Kindle edition [which is downloadable in a variety of ways, I am told] is $9.99.

If they stiff you for the extra $10, let me know and I will send you a check.

Robert Paul Wolff said...

I just checked, and the Kindle edition [which is downloadable in a variety of ways, I am told] is $9.99.

If they stiff you for the extra $10, let me know and I will send you a check.