My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Friday, August 8, 2014

AN IMPORTANT OVERVIEW OF THE CURRENT SITUATION IN GAZ A

My old friend William Polk has written a very lengthy three-part historical and modern examination of the tragedy now unfolding in Gaza.  It is too long to post on this blog, but too important not to make available.  With his permission, I am going to post each part, as he sends it out, on box.net, accessible via the link at the top of this blog.  I encourage you most strongly to read it.

The first part will go up today.  To help you in locating it [my box.net archive is growing rather large], I will label it Gaza Part One, Gaza Part Two, and Gaza Part Three.

2 comments:

Utopian Yuri said...

did you post parts 2 and 3? i can't seem to find them. part 1 was a great refresher, with some new thoughts and details, of the history of zionism from its inception through the eve of the 1948 war.

Robert Paul Wolff said...

I have not received part 2 and 3 yet. As Bill Polk sends them out, I will post them. Sorry, I should have made that clear.