My Stuff

https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/rwolff_umass_edu/EkxJV79tnlBDol82i7bXs7gBAUHadkylrmLgWbXv2nYq_A?e=UcbbW0

Coming Soon:

The following books by Robert Paul Wolff are available on Amazon.com as e-books: KANT'S THEORY OF MENTAL ACTIVITY, THE AUTONOMY OF REASON, UNDERSTANDING MARX, UNDERSTANDING RAWLS, THE POVERTY OF LIBERALISM, A LIFE IN THE ACADEMY, MONEYBAGS MUST BE SO LUCKY, AN INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF FORMAL METHODS IN POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY.
Now Available: Volumes I, II, III, and IV of the Collected Published and Unpublished Papers.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Paul Wolff Kant." There they will be.

NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: LECTURES ON THE THOUGHT OF KARL MARX. To view the lectures, go to YouTube and search for Robert Paul Wolff Marx."





Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 1, 2018

IN CASE YOU WANTED TO KNOW

For reasons that are beyond me, the count of visits to this blog has suddenly jumped from about 1200 a day to 5000.  Brian Leiter does not seem to be the explanation, but in case anyone is looking for the first of my new series of videotaped lectures on Marx, you can find it here.  I am now hard at work on the second lecture, which will feature extended quotations from Marx himself, and therefore will be far superior to the first lecture, which had me talking for an hour.

1 comment:

boris marinov said...

Its great, only issue is that I am still not finished with the Critique of Pure Reason cause your lectures cover a very small amount of it, so no time for Marx yet. But I enjoy all the stories.